Lynsey is an associate in Lewis Wagner's litigation group where she concentrates her practice in insurance, premises liability and transportation. Lynsey earned her J.D. cum laude from the University Of Kentucky College Of Law, where she served as the Trial Advocacy Board President and competed in national and regional trial competitions across the nation. Prior to joining the Firm in 2015, Lynsey worked as a summer associate for Lewis Wagner, the Marshall and Fayette County District Courts, and the Kentucky Bar Association.
Lynsey F. DavidAssociate
Read Articles by Lynsey F. David →
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Secretary, Diversity Committee
- Leadership Development Academy, Class of 2018
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Diversity Job Fair Committee
- Litigation Section, Executive Committee
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- "Is police body cam video admissible in transportation litigation?" The Indiana Lawyer, January 23, 2019.
- “Hatfields and McCoys: From Firing Shots to Filing Suits,” Kentucky Bar Association Annual Conference, 2013.
- Repelling the Reptile, ALFA International Transportation Group Regional Seminar, Chicago, IL, June 6, 2018.
- Technology v. Abmissibility: Body Cams, Drones and Black Boxes (Oh My!), Indianapolis Bar Association, Indianapolis, IN, May 16, 2018.
- How to Nail a 15 Minute Interview, Indianapolis Bar Association’s Diversity Job Fair Student Workshop, Indianapolis, IN, August 1, 2016.
- How to Effectively Network, Indianapolis Bar Association’s Diversity Job Fair Student Workshop, Indianapolis, IN, August 1, 2016, Panelist.
- Rising Stars, Indiana Super Lawyers®, 2018-2019
- Jan 23, 2019
- Mar 22, 2019
Seminars and Speaking Engagements
- Feb 07, 2019
- Feb 20, 2018
- Dec 12, 2017
- Sep 28, 2015
- State of Indiana, 2015
- State of Kentucky, 2016
Courts of Practice
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2015
- University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D., 2015
- Kentucky Journal of Equine, Agriculture, and Natural Resources Law, Staff Member
- Trial Advocacy Board, President
- Outstanding Advocate Award 2015
- Phi Alpha Delta, Justice (President)
- United States District Court Judicial Fellows Program, Participant
- Best Appellate Brief and Oral Argument – Trimble Club
- Best Oral Argument for Appellant – First Year Appellate Advocacy Competition
- CALI Award for Legal Writing and Research
- Murray State University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012