Neal focuses his practice on appellate advocacy and on advising and representing employers in discrimination, wage, and non-compete matters. Neal also represents attorneys in malpractice and ethical matters, and serves as assistant counsel to the Firm.
Neal BowlingSenior Counsel
- "Lawyers may still be subject to discipline when lacking any knowledge of employee misdeeds," LPL eAdvisory, March 2014.
- "Taking payment from someone other than client may create risk of discipline," LPL eAdvisory, March 2014.
- “Malpractice vs. Misconduct,” DRI: The Voice, May 23, 2012 (co-author).
- "Indiana’s New Securities Act," The Indiana Lawyer, 2008.
- Do’s and Don’t’s of Responding to a Disciplinary Complaints, Survive & Thrive: Essentials for Starting or Improving Your Solo/Small Practice, Indianapolis Bar Association, October 20, 2017.
- Private Placement of Securities, Indiana Continuing Legal Education Foundation’s Business Institute, 2009.
- Indianapolis Museum of Contemporary Art, Board of Directors, 2016
- Child Advocates, Board of Directors, 2006 - 2012
- Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers
- Indiana State Bar Association
Feb 22, 2017
Lawmakers consider attorney anti-indemnification bill
The Indiana Lawyer
May 23, 2012
Malpractice vs. Misconduct
DRI: The Voice
- Jun 28, 2010
- State of Indiana, 1996
Courts of Practice
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan , 2010
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals , 2016
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business-Bloomington, M.B.A., Finance, 2005
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 1995
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, B.A., 1990