Aaron concentrates his practice in the areas of business litigation and regulatory compliance, with a particular emphasis on contract disputes, restrictive covenant litigation, and representing agribusiness clients. Aaron earned his Bachelor of Arts in American history from DePauw University in 2002. He received his juris doctorate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law in 2005. Aaron is admitted to practice in the state of Indiana, United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.
Aaron D. GrantPartner
- The Best Lawyers in America®, 2023
- Indiana Super Lawyers®
- Super Lawyer 2021-2022
- Rising Star 2009, 2012-2019
- Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC v. Robert M. Jones et al., (Ind. Ct. App.) ($2.1 jury verdict affirmed for defendants lost profits from destruction of seed business). Currently defending petition to transfer to the Supreme Court.
- E-Discovery: 10 Legal and Practical Pointers, BUSINESS LITIGATION: It’s A Team Sport!, Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum, February 24, 2017.
- 4th Annual ISBA Agricultural Law Section Meeting
- Farm to Table – “Right to Farm”
- “Keyword vs. Predictive Coding: The Shift Away From Basic Searching,” ALFA International Business Litigation Practice Group, February 6, 2017.
- Child Advocates, Special Advocate
Feb 06, 2017
Keyword vs. Predictive Coding: The Shift Away From Basic Searching
ALFA International Business Litigation Practice Group
- Sep 05, 2019
Seminars and Speaking Engagements
- Jun 01, 2021
- Mar 03, 2021
- Feb 07, 2019
- Feb 20, 2018
- Jan 01, 2018
- Feb 15, 2017
- Jan 03, 2017
- Indiana, 2005
Courts of Practice
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2005
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2005
- DePauw University, B.A., 2002