Celia is committed to providing her clients with creative problem solving and zealous advocacy. As a team member of Lewis Wagner’s Labor and Employment Practice Group, Celia counsels employers on employment issues and provides tailored employment training. She has participated in various employer presentations such as Navigating the “Me Too” Movement, An Effective Social Media Policy and Employment Issues and Considerations in the Hiring Process. She also concentrates her practice in product liability defense, premises liability defense and insurance defense. Celia aggressively defends her clients, while also recognizing the importance of efficient and cost-effective resolutions. Her goal is to be a seamless extension and integration to her clients’ business or legal team.
Celia M. PauliAssociate
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- "Worker performance and terminations - Hasta la vista, maybe?" The Indiana Lawyer, March 20, 2019.
- "Documentation tells the employer's story," The Indiana Lawyer, August 22, 2018.
- "Ruling on sexual orientation leaves landscape unsettled," The Indiana Lawyer, March 21, 2018.
- "Dos and don'ts of social media policies," The Indiana Lawyer, August 23, 2017.
- Navigating Social Media in the Workplace, ALFA International Webinar, October 9, 2018.
- Navigating the "Me Too" Movement, Lewis Wagner Employment Law Breakfast, April 25, 2018.
- An Effective Social Media Policy, Probation Officers Professional Association of Indiana, April 12, 2018.
- Mar 20, 2019
- Mar 21, 2018
Aug 23, 2017
Dos and don’ts of social media policies
The Indiana Lawyer
- Oct 10, 2018
Seminars and Speaking Engagements
- Oct 11, 2016
- Indiana, 2016
Courts of Practice
- U.S District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2016
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Admissions Office Fellow
- Sherman Minton Moot Court Competitor
- Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition Board
- Indiana University, Bloomington, B.S., with High Distinction, 2013
- Founder’s Scholar for sustained academic excellence