Celia concentrates her practice in employment law, product liability defense, insurance defense, and commercial litigation. Celia earned her J.D. cum laude from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, where she served on the Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition Board. Prior to joining the Firm, Celia served as a Civil Rights Task Force & Asset Forfeiture Extern for the United States Attorney’s Office of the Southern District of Indiana where she assisted with the investigation and administrative adjudication of civil rights cases and researched, investigated, and drafted legal documents for both criminal and civil asset forfeiture cases. Celia also served as a Certified Legal Intern at Indiana University’s Student Legal Services and provided legal representation and advice to students in a variety of areas.
Celia M. PauliAssociate
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- "Documentation tells the employer's story," The Indiana Lawyer, August 22, 2018.
- "Ruling on sexual orientation leaves landscape unsettled," The Indiana Lawyer, March 21, 2018.
- "Dos and don'ts of social media policies," The Indiana Lawyer, August 23, 2017.
- Navigating Social Media in the Workplace, ALFA International Webinar, October 9, 2018.
- Navigating the "Me Too" Movement, Lewis Wagner Employment Law Breakfast, April 25, 2018.
- An Effective Social Media Policy, Probation Officers Professional Association of Indiana, April 12, 2018.
- Mar 21, 2018
Aug 23, 2017
Dos and don’ts of social media policies
The Indiana Lawyer
- Oct 10, 2018
Seminars and Speaking Engagements
- Oct 11, 2016
- Indiana, 2016
Courts of Practice
- U.S District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2016
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Admissions Office Fellow
- Sherman Minton Moot Court Competitor
- Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition Board
- Indiana University, Bloomington, B.S., with High Distinction, 2013
- Founder’s Scholar for sustained academic excellence