Lewis Wagner is committed to its people who share a passion for the law and are committed to providing exceptional client service.
We offer competitive salaries, a professional atmosphere and a benefits package that includes health/dental/vision, disability coverage, qualified retirement plan, savings investment plan, and paid vacation and holidays.
Lewis Wagner is firmly committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity Employment. Lewis Wagner does not discriminate on account of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry or age.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plan (401K) with employer match
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Membership Reimbursement
As a member of the Lewis Wagner team, you will experience the following in your new career:
- Wellness Events
- Dry Cleaning services
- Lunch and Learn programs
- All Firm Annual Retreat
- Employee Holiday Dinner Party