Lynsey F. DavidAssociate
Lynsey is an associate in Lewis Wagner's litigation group where she concentrates her practice in insurance, premises liability, product liability, and transportation. Lynsey earned her J.D. cum laude from the University Of Kentucky College Of Law, where she served as the Trial Advocacy Board President and competed in national and regional trial competitions across the nation. Prior to joining the Firm in 2015, Lynsey worked as a summer associate for Lewis Wagner, the Marshall and Fayette County District Courts, and the Kentucky Bar Association.
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- “Hatfields and McCoys: From Firing Shots to Filing Suits,” Kentucky Bar Association Annual Conference, 2013.
- How to Nail a 15 Minute Interview, Indianapolis Bar Association’s Diversity Job Fair Student Workshop, Indianapolis, IN, August 1, 2016.
- How to Effectively Network, Indianapolis Bar Association’s Diversity Job Fair Student Workshop, Indianapolis, IN, August 1, 2016, Panelist.
- Sep 28, 2015
- State of Indiana, 2015
- State of Kentucky, 2016
Courts of Practice
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2015
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2015
- University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D., 2015
- Kentucky Journal of Equine, Agriculture, and Natural Resources Law, Staff Member
- Trial Advocacy Board, President
- Outstanding Advocate Award 2015
- Phi Alpha Delta, Justice (President)
- United States District Court Judicial Fellows Program, Participant
- Best Appellate Brief and Oral Argument – Trimble Club
- Best Oral Argument for Appellant – First Year Appellate Advocacy Competition
- CALI Award for Legal Writing and Research
- Murray State University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012