Ryan represents businesses and individuals in state and federal court in all aspects of real estate and business litigation, including cases involving:
- Commercial landlord/tenant disputes and evictions
- Contract and lease disputes
- Mortgage foreclosure and banking litigation
- Easement and right-of-way disputes
- Eminent domain, tax sales and quiet title
- Breach of implied and express warranties
- Non-compete and trade secrets
Ryan is currently working with a national bank in statewide residential mortgage foreclosure litigation, an interstate pipeline company in multiple easement and right-of-way litigation, and the Indiana Department of Insurance in statutory and medical malpractice litigation matters.
Ryan also represents businesses and individuals in the purchase, sale, and lease of commercial and residential real estate. Prior to joining the firm, Ryan was an associate at an Indianapolis law firm where he assisted clients in the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate.