Neal Bowling focuses his practice on complex business litigation as well as defense of lawyers in malpractice and disciplinary matters. He has extensive experience advising and representing clients in complex and challenging litigation including: securities matters; employment litigation involving breach of non-compete and wrongful termination claims; and representation of lawyers in malpractice actions and disciplinary investigations and proceedings.
- American Bar Association
- Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- "Lawyers may still be subject to discipline when lacking any knowledge of employee misdeeds," LPL eAdvisory, March 2014.
- "Taking payment from someone other than client may create risk of discipline," LPL eAdvisory, March 2014.
- “Malpractice vs. Misconduct,” DRI: The Voice, May 23, 2012 (co-author).
- "Indiana’s New Securities Act," The Indiana Lawyer, 2008.
- Private Placement of Securities, Indiana Continuing Legal Education Foundation’s Business Institute, 2009.
- Indianapolis Museum of Contemporary Art, Board of Directors, 2016
- Child Advocates, Board of Directors, 2006 - 2012
Feb 22, 2017
Lawmakers consider attorney anti-indemnification bill
The Indiana Lawyer
May 23, 2012
Malpractice vs. Misconduct
DRI: The Voice
- Jun 28, 2010
- State of Indiana, 1996
Courts of Practice
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan , 2010
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals , 2016
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business-Bloomington, M.B.A., Finance, 2005
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 1995
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, B.A., 1990