Molly is an associate in Lewis Wagner’s litigation group where she concentrates her practice in premises liability defense, insurance defense and personal injury defense. Prior to joining Lewis Wagner, Molly represented individuals, businesses, and state agencies in a variety of areas, including wrongful death, construction design defect, automobile negligence, property damage and defamation claims. Molly earned her J.D. from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law. While pursuing her law degree, Molly served as an Academic and Membership Affairs Legal Extern for the NCAA and as a Legal Intern for The Finish Line, Inc. Molly earned her bachelor’s degree from DePauw University.
- Defense Research Institute
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Young Lawyer Section Chair, 2017
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Leadership Development Academy, Class of 2019
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- "Prepare to break through mediation impasses," The Indiana Lawyer, May 2, 2018.
- "Practical Advice for New Lawyers from Less-New Lawyers," Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana, The Indiana Lawyer, July 26, 2017.
- American Lung Association, 2016-present
- Indiana Leadership Forum, Class of 2016
- Rising Stars, Indiana Super Lawyers®, 2018
- Aug 08, 2018
May 02, 2018
Prepare to break through mediation impasses
- Feb 20, 2018
- Jun 08, 2017
- State of Indiana, 2014
Courts of Practice
- U.S District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2014
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2014
- DePauw University, B.A., cum laude, 2011