Robert Wagner Receives IU McKinney School of Law's Distinguished Alumni …Read More
Nine Lewis Wagner Attorneys Named Indiana Rising …Read More
100% of Lewis Wagner's Equity Partners Named Indiana Super …Read More
Robert Wagner Named an Inspire Awards …Read More
John Trimble installed as President of the Indianapolis Bar …Read More
- Preferred Professional Insurance Company and Hills Insurance Company, Inc. v. Crystal West, William West and Indiana Department of Insurance, Patient's Compensation Fund
- Defense of trespass, conversion and fraud claims against utility company regarding scope of utility easements
- Jo Ann Hacker v. Bank of America, N.A., successor by merger to BAC Home Loans Servicing, LP, f/k/a Countrywide
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of private landowner following allegations from plaintiff, a neighboring property owner, that the client's construction activities caused increased water runoff onto the plaintiff's property and resulted in damage.
- The Indiana Court of Appeals affirms grant of summary judgment to employer who paid for restaurant to serve drinks at a holiday party, but the employee was involved in an automobile accident six hours after the party concluded.