Nine Lewis Wagner Attorneys Named Indiana Rising …Read More
100% of Lewis Wagner's Equity Partners Named Indiana Super …Read More
Robert Wagner Named an Inspire Awards …Read More
John Trimble installed as President of the Indianapolis Bar …Read More
Thomas C. Hays Installed as President of …Read More
- Preferred Professional Insurance Company and Hills Insurance Company, Inc. v. Crystal West, William West and Indiana Department of Insurance, Patient's Compensation Fund
- Defense of trespass, conversion and fraud claims against utility company regarding scope of utility easements
- Jo Ann Hacker v. Bank of America, N.A., successor by merger to BAC Home Loans Servicing, LP, f/k/a Countrywide
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of private landowner following allegations from plaintiff, a neighboring property owner, that the client's construction activities caused increased water runoff onto the plaintiff's property and resulted in damage.
- The Indiana Court of Appeals affirms grant of summary judgment to employer who paid for restaurant to serve drinks at a holiday party, but the employee was involved in an automobile accident six hours after the party concluded.