Robert Wagner Receives IU McKinney School of Law's Distinguished Alumni …Read More
Nine Lewis Wagner Attorneys Named Indiana Rising …Read More
100% of Lewis Wagner's Equity Partners Named Indiana Super …Read More
Robert Wagner Named an Inspire Awards …Read More
John Trimble installed as President of the Indianapolis Bar …Read More
- Defense of trucking company in ERISA action brought by former employee.
- The Indiana Court of Appeals affirmed the judgment issued by the Marion Superior Court that the claims asserted by Plaintiffs Crystal and William West are not claims for medical malpractice
- Defense of trespass, conversion and fraud claims against utility company regarding scope of utility easements
- The Indiana Court of Appeals affirmed the judgment issued by the Putnam Circuit Court that Jo Ann Hacker is liable for the debt secured by a mortgage on real estate
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of private landowner following allegations from plaintiff, a neighboring property owner, that the client's construction activities caused increased water runoff onto the plaintiff's property and resulted in damage.